Check out AMMP
https://www.ammp.io/

They claim to be able to remotely monitor performance data from web
connected devices from multiple vendors and multiple project sites and
allow it to be viewed through a unified portfolio management dashboard.

Their target market is rural mini-grid Distributed Energy Service
Companies. It seems like you are looking for similar functionality so maybe
they can do it.

I have not yet seen the system in action but I will over the next few
months because they have been selected as a service provider for the
government subsidized mini-grid project I am part of in Myanmar.

All the best
Eric