Enphase will release a new off-grid battery in December that will be half
the price of the current battery, don't buy anything from them before then.
Look at Pika Energy. We are installers and they just got acquired by
Generac, we're Generac dealers also so it comes under one roof for us.
The Pika product line is well thought out, DC coupled, does Zero Export
very nicely and uses Panasonic batteries. It's easy to expand from two to
six batteries,
They have an interface to Generac RXS transfer switches which lowers the
cost of transfering.
Looks like a mature product line.
If you have the ability to export to the grid, Sonnen makes a good product
which we have installed, uses Sony batteries which are bulletproof.
We have achieved Zero Export with a Solar-log 1200.

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 10:34 AM Will White <w...@solarenergy.org> wrote:

> I think they're only selling the Enphase AC battery in Australia currently
> but from what I understand they're phasing that product out in favor of the
> Ensemble (IQ8) battery system that is schedule to come out later in the
> year. You can get info about it on their website if you search Ensemble. It
> looks more like the LG RESU but it's AC and has multiple microinverters in
> it.
>
> Thanks,
> Will
>
> --
> *Will White*
> Curriculum Developer
>

> e: w...@solarenergy.org
> w: www.solarenergy.org
> p: 802-272-3092
>
> NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional
> # 093006-34
>
> *FACT:  If we covered 0.33% of the earth with solar panels, we could power
> the world with renewable energy.*
>
> Do you envision a world powered by renewable energy? Be the change
> <http://solarenergy.org/donate>.
>

> On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 10:27 AM Christopher Warfel <
> cwar...@entech-engineering.com> wrote:
>
>> Most people I have communicated with say the Tesla battery solution is
>> extremely hard to obtain, and there are other options out there.  Tesla
>> never responded to any of my inquiries.
>>
>> Does Enphase even have a battery option that they sell?   My vendor says
>> no, yet that seem to surprise the Enphase Technical Support people. I
>> forwarded to them the vendor email regarding this, and Enphase has not
>> responded.   I have four projects that have asked me to look at a battery
>> solution.  Chris
>> On 7/25/2019 2:49 PM, August Goers wrote:
>>
>> No, we haven't done any zero export. I guess both the Powerwall and
>> Enphase systems would need to be independently programmed for zero export?
>> I should add a caveat - all of our IQ7 systems have been the SunPower
>> branded Equinox type, not Enphase. The main difference being that Enphase
>> would use their envoy box and SunPower uses the PV Supervisor 6.
>>
>> August
>>

>> On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 10:53 AM Marco Mangelsdorf <ma...@pvthawaii.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Sounds encouraging, August. Mahalo.
>>>
>>> Are any of those systems zero export by any chance?
>>>
>>> marco

>>> List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
>>>
>>> Change listserver email address & settings:

>>> List rules & etiquette:
>>> www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htm
>>>
>>> Check out or update participant bios:
>>> www.members.re-wrenches.org

>> List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
>>
>> Change listserver email address &
>> settings:http://lists.re-wrenches.org/options.cgi/re-wrenches-re-wrenches.org

>> List rules & etiquette:www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htm
>>
>> Check out or update participant bios:www.members.re-wrenches.org

>> List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

>> List rules & etiquette:
>> www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htm

> [...]

Chris Mason
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™
Solar Design Engineer
Generac Generators Industrial technician

www.cometsolar.com <http://www.cometenergysystems.com>
264.235.5670
869.662.5670
Skype: netconcepts