Got called in by another peer to debug that infamous SMA error 8206 on a 2
year old 5kw unit.  The array is roof mounted on composite shingles with 14
SunPower 345w modules. First time ever seeing this error on this project.
I'd love to hear from others as to what they've found or better yet hear
from an SMA rep as to what they suggest. Not a whole lot of detail in the
SMA users manual.

Thanks,
Christopher

Chris Schaefer’s
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com/>

*Tel/Fax 585-229-2083 or Cell 585-748-1870 *
*5115 South Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424**www.solarandwindfx.com
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com/> ~ E-mail: ch...@solarandwindfx.com
<ch...@solarandwindfx.com>*

Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said,
"democracy" will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not."