I used potato sacks and weighed them.   Took 3 full days with a crew of 5 to
bag enough rock for the job.   It would have taken at least that to clear the
roof of the required river rock and then bring up concrete blocks so for that
job I think it was a good tradeoff.

Solar Dock is still in biz.   They have an active twitter site but I guess they
let their web site die.   https://twitter.com/solardock
<https://twitter.com/solardock>

Al Frishman
EvolvedSolar