Hi :)

What I do for many of mine to eliminate the possible really
being off in winter is to remove the bolts and turn the array to the
morning setting you want. In winter you are rotating maybe 75 degrees from
the morning position. I set the elevation to shed snow and forget it until
early spring. This way the electronics are not searching as much and always
go home to the morning position. It could be 75 degrees off on yours in the
AM if you are letting it run that summer go to east stop.

I do not have
this problem here on top of a mountain. You may have to replace the
controller/sensor with a single axis one to eliminate this if it is not
working well in my first paragraph. Kyle and Jeff are great, what are they
saying?
Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines
don't"