You think it is interesting? I hate problems like this.

You are doing
the right thing in my opinion. Disconnect the network and try to duplicate.
This is a troubleshoot halfsplit to an engineer/technician, or you and
me....

The other choice at this point would be a complete DC disconnect
for as long as it takes to get the DC system wide to below 2vdc.

Your
question on programming? Did someone/something put the CC into float only
mode? I had a customer who did weird things and I set-up logging on an SD
card and it recorded system changes. He paid me a bit of money for me to
prove he was the problem.

Nice and cool! Gonna play "highway to hell" and
wack the weeds.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines
don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail
offgridso...@sti.net
text 209 813 0060

On Sat, 6 Jun 2020 18:35:30 -0700,
Jay  wrote:
> I've got a interesting problem I've not seen before.

Mate 3
> Hub
> Radian
> Fm-80
>
> It's been installed for 5 + years.

Recently the caretaker noticed every other day it wasn't charging. This
is
> confirmed on the CC and logging.
> It was in float all day.
>
> We
disconnected it from the hub and it's charging normally.

> I'm not
aware of any mate 3 settings that would make this happen.

RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

> Change listserver email address &
settings:

> List rules & etiquette: