Hi Drake,

Unfortunately yes this is becoming a common problem

And worse there is really nothing you can do. Company is gone

The new company that formed from the remains of Aquion has a new different
battery which is different enough I’ve been told they are not compatible. And
they are not dealing with the old aquion for warranty.

So really it seems that total swap out is your only option.

Here is the only info I could find.

https://www.bluesky-energy.eu/en/greenrock-home-2/

Good luck

Jay