I talked with a senior tech from OB this am.

The issue why OB doesn’t recommend the FX and non A radians has to do with the
LBCO is non adjustable for time. It’s set at 6 minutes. You can change the
voltage of course. Reading between the lines they are worried that you will get
battery shutdown before the time is up.
Of course setting the LBCO a bit higher will take care of that.

And there is an odd rebulk issue that might come into play for those doing grid
charging.

But the charge parameters and all that work just fine.

Jay

Peltz power.