Peter,

The 210-amp rating is probably for a 105°C insulation temperature in free air. For comparison, #2 THHN (90°C) copper in free air is rated for 190 amps. Not sure that it makes sense to use a free-air rating in a small closed box.  For outside use a temperature de-rating for ambient temperature, maybe around -10%, should be included too.

It looks like Cotek recommends a minimum cable size of 1/0, so out of fear of starving the inverter of enough voltage, I wouldn't use any smaller.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar