Thank you for taking the time to recommend this.
Transformers are easy, we're an electrical contractor when we are not
installing solar and we supply high voltage products to projects. Also a
generator dealer but that's another story.
I was about to price the transformers as a last resort. Have you had any
issues with inductance, does the power factor suffer using transformers?
If possible, I'm going to look at running 480V to the main distribution
board and connecting there, but I can't do a site plan so that's
information I don't have.