From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> on behalf of Nick
A Lucchese <luccheseso...@me.com>
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 12:44:39 PM
To: Jeff Clearwater <je...@villagelab.net>
Cc: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Wireless float switch control

Thanks a bunch Jeff,

I was on Wrenches from 2000-2010 but then when I left the business of my
previous employer working for Jon Hill at Sierra Solar Systems I never took the
time to rejoin. I thought I had changed my email a couple times but apparently
not successfully. Too much time out in the field but never stopped thinking
about all of you!

Thanks a bunch for letting me know about the RPS solution. After I had posted
that inquiry last week I did do a little more searching but definitely seems
like a lot of them either have range issues or cost hurdles. Heading back to
the site this week to confirm line of site for the RPS solution. Still waiting
on a call back from them about pricing.

Happy 2021, Nick

On Jan 1, 2021, at 11:39 AM, Jeff Clearwater