Yeah we used to be able to open up the IOTAs and do that now they are all
riveted shut! I was using Powermax for a long while but they kept failing on us
so I went back to iota. I am selling those Rolls S6 series L16s and they need
to be charged at a higher voltage but none of the standard presets will go that
high. Maybe ill give them another shot.

Thanks for the reminder.

Andrew Perkins

Greenwired

P: 707-923-2001 ext. 100

1150 #1 Evergreen Rd

Redway, CA 95560

http://www.greenwired.com

---- On Tue, 05 Jan 2021 22:38:14 +0000  <la...@starlightsolar.com> wrote ----

Andrew,

We open the Iota DLS series and adjust the output voltage for our needs. Have
done that for many years. The dual voltage jack can then be used for 0.6 Volts
switching. We have also used relays and external voltage controllers to
automate the DLS voltage switching when the IQ module is insufficient.

Also look at the Powermax PM series. They have a voltage adjustment but don’t
have the dual voltage that DLS offers.
Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems

On Jan 5, 2021, at 12:52 PM, Andrew Perkins <mailto:and...@greenwired.com>