I can think of a few other things for the wish list! l
Closed loop charging with multiple sources.
Robust BMS design to not be a new source of power failures Offgrid.
Spare BMS for sale with product that is servicable.
Gets Soc and temp into Insight and Optics
A company that will be there when I need them. Too many players in the
battery game right now that I do not know of! Only a few that do most all
of these for me.

Friday !

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"