It’s too bad that Lorentz has come and gone a few times.

I do like the architecture with the electronics all at the surface. And that
the old ones had a easy manual speed control.

The property has a sqflex in another well so I’ll just work on some options to
get the flow as close as I can for
The customer.

Thanks everyone for all the advice and info

Jay