forgive me I am not the brightest bulb.  But if you are replacing the
Outback 2200 RE with 2100 AH and about 1100 AH usable, or @  51V then 56
kWh with Lithium, 62 kWh, Do you have the charging capacity to charge at
280 amps?  This is to allow full use of the solar array.  One of the things
I have found with LA batteries at high charge rates causes shortened
battery life.  Check with Harris for the maximum charge rate.  You will be
charging two in parallel the battery BMS will have to handle the BMS in
each battery.  Also, check the top balance current of the batteries
to assure the low cells can be balanced in the perhaps 4 hours. The charge
controllers will limit on voltage and the batteries will be in top balance
current, is this ok with Harris?  You will use multiple charge controllers,
I try to set the voltages a little lower on two of the charge controllers
to create a tapered charge.