Some LEDs will flicker at times with off grid AC coupled systems. I've seen this with Outback and Magnum. Some brands of LED seem stable.

Drake Chamberlin
Athens Electric LLC
Ohio Electrical Contractor’s License 44810
CO Master Electrician’s License 4526

---

On 2022-02-02 14:59, Lars Ortegren wrote:

Wrenches,
I'm hoping to solve an issue we've had with a couple of our off grid AC coupled systems. We have had multiple reports of different LED and traditional ballasted fluorescent systems "flickering" during the day when the AC systems are producing power. We havent had issues with other off grid AC coupling using Sunny Islands, or even old VFX inverters, but this does seem to be an issue directly related to the Radians.I'm wondering if any of you have had experience with this, and if you found any hacks to "clean up" the power?
--

Lars Örtegren

General Manager

Co-Founder