HI Eric,

Check that the transfer delay is as short as it can go, about 6 cycles

You might raise the lower voltage limit from 108

Check to make sure all the voltage readings on each inverter are as close as
possible.  A real weakness of the OB platform is that you have to calibrate
each item:

And depending on how you have the power save mode configured, if might be that
if you can get the generator to drop out with just 1 inverter active that might
eliminate the transfer delay issues.

Let us know what you find.

jay