Jon,

If as announced, LG is pulling out of the US solar market, will they really
still be releasing new storage products here?

From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> On Behalf Of Jon
Siegenthaler
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2022 2:19 PM
To: re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
Subject: [RE-wrenches] LG RESU10 alternative

Hey wrenches,

I'm sure I'm not the only one. Has anyone found an alternative to the LG Chem
RESU10 for the Solaredge Storedge inverter? LG keeps pushing back their RMA
replacement time first for Q3 of 2021 and now fingers crossed Q2 of 2022. I
can't seem to source the Solaredge battery. Are there any Chinese manufacturers
that work? I was told by my supplier that the new LG Prime 16 will probably be
available in June but most likely later than that. Any info would be great!

Jon