Well, turns out there might actually be something to bright scene lighting enabling some power
output during a fire at night.

Here is one paper from San Francisco.

http://ufsw.org/pdfs/photovoltaic_systems.pdf

However, firefighters have particular safeguards they should follow day or night.

The present day lighting may not have enough light energy to be a problem but that doesn't matter. Still have to play it safe.   I have not seen any facts and figures but I may just have some firefighter friends let me take a PV module and illuminate it to test there when I get back up north.
I think it would be a good experiment at least.

🌜boB🌛

🌜boB🌛