Bill
You do need to verify that you also have No current, l see this quite a few
times where modules have failed just to find a shorted inverter or damaged
conduit where one wire overheats cause unknown and the cascade is they all
melt together and it's such a great short that voltage is near zero.
Just a thought with fun times
Jerry