Hey Ron,

            That used to be the case for me here in California but as of
recently I have been able to get MS4448PAE inverters from Zonna Energy over in
PA. I don't know if they have boards these days but I would give them a try.

Andrew Perkins

Greenwired

Store Manager/Service Tech​

P: 707-923-2001 ext. 100

1150 #1 Evergreen Rd

Redway, CA 95560

http://www.greenwired.com

http://qr.codes/qTa1Mh

---- On Mon, 19 Jun 2023 13:01:11 -0700 Ron Young via RE-wrenches
<re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org> wrote ---

I’m in Canada, on the west coast, and while the supply chain issues over the
last 2 years with Magnum inverters were severe they seem to have eased over the
last few months. However I have just had a local service depot tell me that
repair boards are unavailable and to get back to them in 4 - 6 months!! Just
asking my U.S. colleagues, have you had the same experience in the last few
months or is this just a local issue?

Ron Young

earthRight Products - http://Solareagle.com

Alternative Energy Solutions ~ Renewable Energy Products

List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

There are two list archives for searching. When one doesn't work, try the
other:

List rules & etiquette: