Regarding AEE and off grid support, I'm not really in touch with them much
any more so I can't say. You could ask Glenn Hall, he'd be able to say if
he's heard anything about hiring a new tech.  Of course finding someone
with much off grid experience would be hard. Glenn and Alex do have some
experience and may be able to help out.

Brad