Here is my cheap version of a water-filling kit...

Get yourself a new weed sprayer from a hardware store 1-2 gallons will work
the best.

Cut the nozzle off to 8-10 inches in length (or whatever works for you) so
the water comes out as a stream instead of a spray.

Mark the Nozzle with colored electrical tape for the depth of the fill tube
+  1/4 to 1/2 an inch.  I would suggest the length of the fill tube + 1/2
an inch for Rolls batteries.)  For example, the Rolls L16's fill tube is 1
inch so I would make the mark 1.5 inches.

Now, when you go to fill your batteries, you line the mark up with the top
of the battery, and while looking into the cell, when the water level
touches the bottom of the nozzle, you shut off the flow and move to the
next cell.

Some people have attached a small LED light to the wand, but I use a
headlamp when working in a battery room.

Here is a link to one that I'd use...

https://www.amazon.com/Chapin-International-20000-1-Gallon-Translucent/dp/B000E28UQU/ref=sr_1_4?crid=TEWUZPEEE5WX&keywords=1+gallon+
weed+sprayer
&qid=1707149489&s=home-garden&sprefix=1+gallon+wee%2Cgarden%2C250&sr=1-4

One last thing... the sprayer must be new. You cannot use one that has
already had chemicals in it.   This is not perfect, but its easier than
using a funnel...

<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
<http://www.rollsbattery.com> <http://www.rollsbattery.com>
Steve Higgins ⋅ Technical Services Manager
t +1.902.597.4020  m +1.206.790.5840
f +1.902.597.8447  e st...@surrette.com
<http://www.facebook.com/RollsBattery>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/RollsBattery>
<https://www.youtube.com/RollsBatteryEngineering>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/rolls-battery-engineering>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/rolls-battery-engineering>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/rolls-battery-engineering>
<http://www.instagram.com/RollsBattery>
<http://www.instagram.com/RollsBattery>
CONFIDENTIALITY: The information transmitted herein is intended only for
the addressee and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged
material. Any unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the
taking of any action in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If
you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete or
destroy this message and all copies.