MT Solar is very much in business.

Anyone going to the NABCEP Conference later this month? They're at booth #34. Hope to see some of you there, I'll be around booth 38 and registration most of the time.

Roy Butler
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46, Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747

Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you
don’t.

“The less people know, the more stubbornly they know it.”

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.