[5] The moderators (not Outback employees) on the forum have an interesting conspiracy thread going if it is a slow Monday.

https://forum.outbackpower.com/viewtopic.php?t=18704&start=25

Good info also on using WattPlott earlier in the thread.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
   [2]https://offgridsolar1.com/ [3]  [2]
e-mail  offgridso...@sti.net
text 209 813 0060

On 2024-05-20 8:51 am, William Miller via RE-wrenches wrote:

Friends:

Optics is still down as of Monday morning. Outback does not answer telephone calls. Options on their automated attendant are Tech Support and Sales. Either selection directs you to sales but no one picks up. I left several messages.

I called Zonna Energy to ask. They told me Outback had been purchased and moved to Texas. Zonna has stock and is being promised manufacturing will be continued. Zonna is aware Optics and Tech Support are unavailable but don't know when it will return. Zonna says Outback has been responding to on-line case requests. They seem confident that the Outback line will continue as before.

That's what I have learned this morning.

William

Miller Solar

17395 Oak Road, Atascadero, CA 93422

805-438-5600