Feature Requests item #1932662, was opened at 2008-04-02 23:01
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by helly
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=616203&aid=1932662&group_id=96864

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I was playing around with a project where I pass the re2c input file through a
preprocessor (m4) first. For best results in this situation, it's best if re2c
can handle #file directives in its input file.

The attached patch to 0.13.3 accomplishes this. While it takes reasonable
precautions against false matches for #line directives, it does not strictly
check for the directives to start at the beginning of a line (as far as I know,
re2c does not yet support the ^pattern syntax, does it?)

While I tried to match the general style of re2c's source code, I'm open to
reworking the patch to meet any further standards I may have missed.