Bugs item #2088583, was opened at 2008-09-02 11:48
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by helly
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=616200&aid=2088583&group_id=96864

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,
re2c 0.13.1 did work with IBM XLC/C++ 8.0 (AIX 5.2) and 9.0 (AIX 6.1). The new
0.13.5 is no longer working with IBM XLC/C++ 8.0 and 9.0.

I get an error about:
"substr.h", line 39.9: 1540-1283 (I) "re2c::Str::Str(const re2c::SubStr &)" is
not a viable candidate.

Any ideas ??
Please see attached make log.
Feel free to ask for more information.

Bye
  Rainer

Date: 2008-09-08 22:18

Message:
Well, I do not have access to an IBM compiler. And you probably do not
understand the re2c code well enough. So all we can do is having me work on
the error message you see, which obviously means you have to send me what
you get like you did on the first run. In case you can use IRC mail me in
private and we'll figure a way to communicate.

Comment By: Rainer Tammer (tammer)