Bugs item #2102138, was opened at 2008-09-09 16:28
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by helly
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=616200&aid=2102138&group_id=96864

not just the latest update.
Category: Interface (example)
Group: v1.0 (example)

Initial Comment:
Problem submitted by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi All,

I using re2c version 0.13.5 and I am seeing a problem that looks very similar
to tracker 11711240 which I believe is fixed in 0.13.5.

Another EBCDIC issue was fixed a few days ago (2038610) but this appears
related to the -w option which I am not using.

When I run re2c with the -e option I get lots of errors when compiling the
resulting C file on z/OS because a generated switch contains duplicate case
labels e.g I get case labels for '"' and 0x7F as in 11711240.

The cmd line I am using is re2c -d -b -e -o <output file> <input file>

I attach the src .re file which is from PHP 5.2
(php.net/src/ext/date/lib/parse_date.re). I can send the resulting .c file and
the compiler output if you need it.

Thanks
   Andy

Date: 2008-11-28 11:03

Message:
Many thanks to you Andy for verifying this fix. So at least the
cross-compilation is working now. Unfortunately that does not mean native
compilation on EBCDIC machines will work.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2008-09-15 11:57

Message:
Hi Marcus
   Did you receive the extra artifacts OK ?

Regards
   Andy

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2008-09-11 14:10

Message:
Hi Marcus,
     I could not upload extra artifacts so have sent then via email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Date: 2008-09-10 11:38

Message:
Please send the .c and the compiler messages as well.