Feature Requests item #2506253, was opened at 2009-01-13 21:19
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=616203&aid=2506253&group_id=96864

not just the latest update.
Category: Interface Improvements (example)
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I may not be the only person in the world who is used to the C++ style of
comment to end of line with //. It seems a rather benign change. The attached
patch is for svn -r897. (If it is the wrong format or something, please let me
re-do it, as I am rather a newbie at the patch system.)

BTW: thanks to all who are maintain re2c, which is a fine program.