Hello

  I'm looking for some examples of using 're2c -r' option. Actually,
I've used 're2c:flags:u = 1;' configuration command, and re2c complains
about not using '-r' switch, so I decided to investigate what
consequences I'll get if I use '-r' switch. I've looked in
're2c/examples' and 're2c/lessons' subfolders of re2c's distribution,
but so far I haven't would any occurrences of '!use:re2c',
'!repeat:re2c' or '!rules:re2c' constructs.

  Could someone point out where I can find some documentation or
examples of using these features?

  Thanks!

--
Oleksii