Bugs item #2482533, was opened at 2009-01-02 08:11
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by devurandom
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=616200&aid=2482533&group_id=96864

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Translating the attached file with re2c 0.13.5 for Windows causes access
violation in re2c executable. Removing arbitrary parts (even unrelated to re2c
rules) from the input file eliminates the problem.

Comment By: devurandom (devurandom)