Hello,

It's my first experience in maintaining projects, so there might be some
> packaging problems.
> Please report any problems, I'll try to fix them as soon as possible. :)
> Ulya

I just tried to compile it...

I did a ./configure then

sylvain$ make

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make  all-am

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.     -W -Wall -Wextra -pedantic -Wredundant-decls
-DPEDANTIC -O2 -g -MT code.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/code.Tpo -c -o code.o code.cc

In file included from code.cc:11:

*./globals.h:11:10: **fatal error: **'enc.h' file not found*

#include "enc.h"

1 error generated.

make[1]: *** [code.o] Error 1

make: *** [all] Error 2

I am on mac os x, the 0.13.6 worked fine.

Best regards,
Sylvain