I suddenly realized that "YYHAS" means quite the opposite. :)

It is substituted with condition "YYLIMIT - YYCURSOR < n" (by default),
or with any other condition which ensures that there's not enough
characters left.

Any suggestions what name to use instead? YYENSURE? YYLACK?
YYNEEDMOREINPUT? English is not my native language so it's hard
for me to come up with something small and elegant. :)

Ulya