[Apologies if you receive this more than once]

March 13th, 2017

Goettingen, Germany

Workshop site:

Conference site:

Abstract submission deadline: 23th October 2016

Paper submission deadline: 31th October 2016

Submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=siremti2017

Workshop on Situation Recognition by Mining Temporal Information SIREMTI2017

March 2017 in Goettingen, Germany at NetSys 2017

We are interested in bringing together researchers focusing on harvesting
temporal information from different data, including web data (with a focus
on public health data) -  news, texts, messages - data of different kind,
spatio-temporal data, geo-data and mobile data, sensor data from any
environmental sensors, data from ambient RF signals with the goal of
situation recognition. Also, we welcome research works describing relevant
use cases or reporting on any applied solutions to the problems of situation
recognition with the goal of assistance to the users and respect to users'

This workshop aims at merging research works relevant to mining temporal
information from any kind of data with a special focus on (but not limited
to) the following topics:

- (public) health data models

- (public) health data mining

- public health data systems

- trend mining

- trend detection

- topic mining and mining of users posts

- intelligent situation recognition

- data stream processing

- data mining on streaming data

- temporal data mining

- geo-data mining

- spatio-temporal information retrieval

- data-based situation recognition

- wireless data mining

- signal detection and analysis

- complex event processing

- semantic complex event processing

- ontology-based methods for situation recognition

- rule-based methods for analysis of data streams

We invite submissions for papers that describe new research developments as
well as recently published and ongoing research in situation recognition
based on harvesting temporal information with regard (but not limited) to
the topics as described above. We are interested in discussing together
analysis methods, algorithms, directions, use cases, frameworks, and data

The participants may submit demo papers (1-2 pages long), short papers (2-5
pages length) or full papers (5-9 pages length) by 31st of October.

Papers should be submitted in IEEE format:
to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=siremti2017

If any questions, do not hesitate to contact: strei...@inf.fu-berlin.de

Reaction-tg mailing list