Alan Manuel Gloria:
> Fine by me (color of the bikeshed issue as far as I am concerned).
> I'll wait for when you actually do the branching.

Branching done.

Okay, I plan to use Vincent Driessen's "successful git branching model"
workflow per:
In this approach, "master" is the *production* branch (only changed when you
have a formal release), and "develop" is the *integration* branch (where
features get merged in to).

A list of typical git commands to use it is here;
http://skoch.github.com/Git-Workflow/

I've documented this on the [Home] page.

--- David A. Wheeler