Style question!  I'd the BNF to not only be correct, but *obviously* correct.

In a number of places I use list with 1 parameter; would it be clearer to use
(cons x '()) instead?

For example, the two cases in the body production (rewritten in Scheme) are:
... (cons i_expr body1)  ; more bodies
... (list i_expr)              ; the end

would it be clearer if it was rewritten to:
... (cons i_expr body1)
... (cons i_expr '())

SRFI-49 uses 1-parameter "list" the way we're currently using it.

 --- David A. Wheeler