Hi.  I thought I'd take a stab at using your readable project

Result is attached.  It is a process manager: a structure holds
a list of functions and data and call the functions as a unit.
Functions that return #f are removed from the manager, and
functions that return #t are kept.

My impressions are pretty favorable.  I didn't love the

let block syntax, so I used defines instead.  Also, I used
'cond' in lieu of 'if' because I liked the look of having
an 'else'.

It works for me with Guile 2.0.9 and Readable 1.0.
Thanks,

Mike Gran