On Sat, 06 Dec 2014 12:17:31 -0800, Alexander Dunn <dunn.a...@icloud.com> wrote:
> Hi readable,
> Thanks for making this fantastic package!  I’m new to LISP and this has made
> LISP programming far more appealing.
> I’m trying to use the Quicklisp package “readable" as a dependency in a
> package I created using QuickLisp’s quickproject....

Okay, I'm back at a real computer instead of a smart phone.

Try this: In your code, replace the line:
(readable:enable-sweet)

with the following:
  (readable:enable-sweet))

It worked for me, but I want to know if it works for you.

If it *does* work, then the next step is to decide what to do about it longer
term.
I certainly welcome comments from someone else.
But let's get Alexander Dunn back to doing good things, first,
and we then can decide how to make sure no one else has a problem.

--- David A. Wheeler