Hi Friend ,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on *.Net Developer with Angular JS* Position with
my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details,
Salary, and availability date.

*Please share me H1B Copy with Resume*

*Requirementdetails:*

*Title               :* *.Net Developer** with Angular JS*

*Location       : **Secaucus, NJ/Alpharetta.GA*

*Duration      :  12+Months*

*Rate               :  Open*

Technical skills and Knowledge:

*Need H1B Mandatory*

*Responsibilities:*

Candidates with 7 years of hands on work experience building, integrating
and delivering enterprise-wide web applications Microsoft technologies (SQL
Server/SSRS/SSIS, .NET, C#, VB.NET) – MUST HAVE

In-depth knowledge of object oriented analysis and design (OOAD)
principles, and understanding usage and familiarity with many design
patterns for Software applications.

Demonstrated expertise in application design and construction, work
breakdown structure of items, design and code reviews, unit test and build
activities, deployment and performance related activities, documentation,
support and training/mentoring.

Strong technical skills designing, developing, debugging, documenting, and
implementing applications.

Knowledge of organizational structure of the firm to facilitate work with
groups outside of the immediate technical team.

Strong knowledge and experience in all IT methodologies and life cycles
that will be used.

Familiar with infrastructure implementation/management, service/operations
management, etc.

Possesses an understanding of IT Services: service offerings, technical
standards and policies, technical and business strategies as well as
organizational structure.

Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential
application on service offerings and products provided by IT.

Thanks & Regards

Shawn Marsh

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Ph: 972-427-1801

shawn_ma...@aesinc.us.com    ||| www.aesinc.us.com

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.