Hi,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on *Infrastructure Project Manager(PMP) *Position
with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details,
Salary, and availability date.

*Requirementdetails:*

*Title               :* *Infrastructure Project Manager(PMP)*

*Location       :* *Lehi, UT*

*Duration      : 12+ **months*

*Rate*               *:* *Market *

 Technical skills and Knowledge:

*Primary Skills**:*  *Infrastructure Project Manager(PMP)*

*Responsibilities:*

Lead complex projects independently with minimal direction. Projects must
meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilizing the necessary
resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and
quality.

At least 5 years of project management experience

PMP Certified

Strong understanding of technical concepts including databases, web and
application servers, virtualization, networking, storage and the how these
function in a highly scalable, highly available environment

 Effectively manage projects that span IT design, implementation, and
coordination with Development teams and IT

Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and determine associated
priorities and resources

Provide leadership in a wide variety of areas and situations.

Communicate fluently and convincingly, both in meetings and discussions as
well as through major reports and presentations using appropriate tools and
techniques.

Display adaptability and flexibility to deal with the non-routine or
unexpected situations.

Practice sound relationship management with business and external partners,
and be fully conversant with key techniques in project financial management.

Thanks & Regards

*Shawn Marsh    *

Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc

Ph: 972-427-1801

shawn_ma...@aesinc.us.com    ||| www.aesinc.us.com

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.