Greetings,

I Hope you're doing well. I'm contacting you because I've a job position
with me which I've mentioned below and wanted to know if you would be
interested in applying ??

If you are available in market and would like to know more about this role
I'll be happy to provide more information on it. For getting considered
please send me your updated resume and your Salary rate so that I can setup
a short call with you to discuss about this role.

Send Resumes To ai...@consultingknights.com

IBM WPS Process Server Middleware Consultant
Nashville, TN
30 Weeks Contract
Rate + Expenses

Skills (ADVANCED/EXPERT):
Websphere - IBM WPS Process Server Developer
J2EE - Hands on Developer
IBM WPS Process Server hands on developer

We need IBM WPS Process Server Middleware Expertise.   Also with Sun
Programmer skills (SCJP).  We need somebody who can look at the code and
tell us what it is doing.

Deliverables:
We need somebody who can look at the code and tell us what it is doing.
They will need to reverse engineer code to contribute to writing the
technical specification for interfaces.
Some more things to look for.
Experience in implementing various J2EE design patterns such as Singleton,
Decorator, Observer, Factory, UI Delegate, Data Objects design patterns
Experience with IBM Web Sphere application server 5.0, 7.1, versions and
have worked in creating domains, integrating the server with JMS providers
from other vendors (foreign JMS providers).
Expertise in designing and developing J2EE compliant systems using IDE
tools like Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, RSA, Weblogic Workbench. Using J2EE
complaint application servers like BEA Weblogic, IBM Web Sphere, and JBoss.
Experience in establishing the communication between distributed systems
using Java Messaging Service making use of both Point to Point and
Publish-Subscribe messaging domains.

Best Wishes,
Aiden Smith | Sr. IT Recruiter|
Email Address : ai...@consultingknights.com | Consulting Knights, Inc. |
Phone: 609-423-4877|Fax: (609) 228-5321 |Princeton |New Jersey |08540
www.consultingknights.com |

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the