Greetings,

I Hope you're doing well. I'm contacting you because I've a job position
with me which I've mentioned . Let me know if you've anyone.

Send Resumes To ai...@consultingknights.com

SAP PP/QM Consultant
Windsor, VA and Essex Junction, VT and Williston, VT and Knoxville, TN and
Waterbury, VT and Sumner, WA
3-6+ Months Contract
Many Openings!

 7+ years of SAP PP/QM/PM in implementation and support projects.
Strong understanding of configurations
Must be proficient with PP/QM/PM - Master Data records
Knowledge of integration with MES systems
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Working knowledge in Remedy, issue logging experience

Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) *
SAP PP
SAP QM

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
Processing
Delivery
End user support

Best Wishes,
Aiden Smith | Sr. IT Recruiter|
Email Address : ai...@consultingknights.com | Consulting Knights, Inc. |
Phone: 609-423-4877|Fax: (609) 228-5321 |Princeton |New Jersey |08540
www.consultingknights.com |

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the