emails in the future please visit this page, enter your email address and

Unsubscribe
*http://insoursysinc.net//mailman/listinfo/list_insoursysinc.net*
reply me back with REMOVE in subject line

Hi Friend,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on * I**OS Developer *Position with my client.
Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and
availability date.

*Requirement details:*

*   Title                : **IOS Developer *

*Location        : **Atlanta ,GA*

*Duration       : 12+ Months*

*Need Visa and Passport Number Mandatory*

*Technical skills and Knowledge:*

*Primary Skills**:  IOS Developer *

*Job Responsibilities:*

High level of expertise building end-to-end custom iOS applications from
scratch required

Extensive knowledge of iOS7, iOS8, Swift

Deep understanding of memory management, file I/O

Extensive hands-on experience creating custom UI controls, consuming
RESTful APIs, designing protocols, implementing delegate interfaces,
animations, and performance optimization required

Experience developing test strategies and test automation preferred

Thanks & Regards

Shawn Marsh

Insoursys Inc

Ph: 972-427-1801