Hi Friend,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on *Sharepoint Developer *Position with my client.
Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, rate, and
availability date.

*Requirement details:*

*Job title:  Sharepoint Developer*

*Location: Mclean, VA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Job Description**:*

   1. 3+ Years of SharePoint Experience
   2. Well versed with the architecture of SharePoint 2013, 2016 and Office
   365 versions
   3. Proficiency in CSOM coding for SharePoint 2013 & 2016, as well as for
   Office 365 hosted SharePoint sites
   4. Develop Provider Hosted Apps for SharePoint in Office 365
   5. *Proficient in InfoPath Designer Forms and Nintex Forms* – practical
   migration experience from InfoPath Forms to Nintex forms
   6. Knowledge of SharePoint Development using Visual Studio
   7. Knowledge of PowerShell scripting for SharePoint would be beneficial

Thanks & Regards

*Shawn Marsh    *

Insoursys Inc

*“Please E-Mail me if I miss your phone call”*

shawn_ma...@insoursysinc.com |||   www.insoursys.com

*G:* shawnmarsh...@gmail.com

*Note*: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future please visit this page, enter your email address
and Unsubscribe
http://insoursysinc.net//mailman/listinfo/list_insoursysinc.net
reply me back with REMOVE in subject line