I have been working with Section 8, but I would like to look
elsewhere for tenants. Section 8 is great, but I want some options.
Another rental subsidize program would be great, I like the
guaranteed rents.

Does anyone know of any other program that you have work
with successfully?

Finding tenants in general, that has worked for you. Any bright
ideas? Please enlighten me. As investors, we need the information
to get the job done whether the market is strong or weak. Results
not excuses. I think you get the idea. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Cleveland Polite

A Group to Network and Make Money

Our primary focus is Real Estate.  Share excellent
opportunities and post your properties.  Please visit
our sponsors below, click on links:

http://www.reidomain.com  Real Estate Courses!
http://www.therealtydomain.com  Real Estate News!
http://www.landoftickets.com  Travel to Properties!