2 Bedroom/ 1 Bath Complete Rehab almost brand new home
FMR - $550
ARV - $70k
Sales Price - $45k
Looking for quick sale. We have 3 of these homes.

We have the Cash Flow Analysis Form available on all of our properties if you
need them.

This two bedroom home is being liquidated for $45,000 to a cash buyer!
All-cash buyers with fast closings will be given preference. The home received
an extensive renovation. New central A/C and heat unit and have all the
cosmetics redone. And if an extensively redone home at an exceptional
liquidation price is not enough, here is a terrific bonus - the home is rented
for $550.00 tenant stability is preferred by investors because it minimizes
turnover expenses.

http://www.vflyer.com/home/flyer/mls/home/3151908

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to get in
touch with me.

Mandy George
Office Manager
Carolina Liquidator