We currently are helping a friend move a commercial property. It is 4 acres
with 3 sides of road frontage. It has a house with 2100 sq ft that has been
gutted for a remodel, a second house with 2100 sq ft used as an office
downstairs and a 3 bedroom apartment above. It also has 39 mini storage
units an older convenience store and an older strip mall. There are numerous
possibilities for this property. I have pictures and a layout of the
property from a tax map. This property is less than a mile from Spartanburg
Methodist college and 2 miles to downtown Spartanburg. Asking price is
1,600,000 or Best Offer.

In Christ,

M. Bubba Roush

Operations Manager

Rock Solid Renovations and Remodeling LLC

864-804-6604