This large four bedroom, two bath home is located in a desired part of Chester
in the outskirts of Rock Hill SC. The Senator actually lives 6 houses down.
This is a new program we are offering to our investors. We will secure you a
hard money loan for the property, once the hard money loan has taken place we
have a take out lender to do the loan at around 6% interest (rates are subject
to change). You will also get a 12-month home warranty and if you decide to
purchase this home, our team will fly you out to see the property. That says a
lot about the confidence our team has in your investment. This home last sold 5
years ago for $160,000, but our investors will be able to purchase it for
$90,000.00. It is rented for $900/month with professional property management
in place. And note that this house is 2800 square feet so you are getting this
home for $37.50 per sq ft, well below its replacement cost and a terrific
value. Your net cash flow on this home is $250.00 a month, after take out loan.
So you have a great cash flowing property with the tenants to purchase for
$160,000.00. The tenants are working with wells Fargo to purchase the home, The
loan officer said that the primary buyer needed more time on his current job.
Don't miss out on this excellent deal.

http://carolinaliquidator.vflyer.com/home/flyer/home/3465041

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to get in
touch with me.

Mandy George
Office Manager
Carolina Liquidator