Real-Estate-Investor
August 13, 2010
8:36:15 AM

You have received this email as a condition of signing up to our website and
requesting properties that we have available.

I am very excited to announce the launch of Turn Key Properties at an amazing
price of $34,500 for 3 bedroom homes.

All properties go thru extensive rehab to include the following:

1. New Windows
2. Alarm Systems
3. New Furnace & A/C
4. New Carpeting or Refinish of Hardwoods (preferred)
5. New Roof's when required
6. Appliances to include dishwashers (when room permits)
7. Ceiling Fans
8. Updated Bath & Kitchen
9. 1 Year Home Warranty
10. Storm Doors
11. New Solid Steel Entry Doors
12. Much Much More

I have pre-screened 3 professional property managers with significant
experience for you to speak to and gain confidence in.

Properties will only be located in approved neighborhood's, absolutely no war
zones or heavy drug infested area's.

If you are interested or know someone who would be interested in this
remarkable program, I will happily pay $3,000 per home for referral's!

I am also interested in money partners to expand this program even further, I
am currently focusing on Kansas City, but am wanting to take this to St. Louis,
Indianapolis, Chicago and Dallas! I am currently returning 17.5% on investments
made by my current list of money partners on a 36 Day average.

Please contact me with additional questions or to purchase a home.

If you wish to unsubscribe, please reply with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line! <a
href="mailto:rewholesalek...@kc.rr.com";>Unsubscribe Me, Please</a>