Seems like modrex cannot bind the port 7000 on your machine. Are you sure
that is not in use and that modrex is not somehow trying to do that twice. I
guess perdo and the other guys who have gotten two regions up in one Taiga
sim could answer this on how they did it and if they have similar configs as
you.

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
realXtend developer